Brugal, Añejo Superior Rum · 750 ML
|Category||Spirit – Rum|
|Alcohol by volume||38.0%|
Availability: 1 in stock
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Brugal Añejo is a cask-aged premium dark rum with a dry house style. Cleaner, less sweet, and aged for 2-5 years in the finest hand-picked American oak casks that previously held bourbon. Brugal Añejo is smooth and full of character with hints of caramel and wood. A rum which has been perfected by the Brugal family for over 130 years.
Dry and buttery with a slight hint of caramel and wood
ABOUT THE PRODUCER
· Since 1888, creating distinctly different rum. Dry rum with nuance and complexitydue to cask aging.
· First- the Brugal distillation removes much of what other rums leave in. Result is cleaner, dryer and less sweet rum.
· Second – unwavering dedication to cask-aging every drop, same wood policy as world’s finest Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
· Cask-age in heat and humidity of the Dominican Republic, maturation accelerates, more balanced, sophisticated.
· Five Generations in the Dominican Republic and a part of Dominican life as leaders in charity/philantropy.
· Brugal leads the spirits industry in recycling glass from hospitality industry, converting byproducts to power.
Since 1888, we’ve been creating distinctly different rum, and there are two very important things that set Brugal apart from others.
The first is the Brugal method of distillation, which removes much of what other rums leave in, resulting in a spirit that is cleaner, dryer and less sweet. The second is an unwavering dedication to cask-aging every drop of Brugal, today using the same wood policy as the world’s finest Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
Because we cask-age our rum in the year-round heat and humidity of the Dominican Republic, maturation is accelerated, contributing to a balanced, sophisticated family of rums unlike any other.
There are no reviews yet.